MISSION: Birthright of Jefferson County is a nonprofit service providing free and confidential, professional counseling as well as practical assistance to mothers facing an untimely pregnancy, offering positive alternatives to abortion. We believe in the right of every pregnant woman to give birth and the right of every child to be born.
- Pregnancy testing: walk-ins welcome. Estimated due date provided.
- Professional counseling with a strength bases approach.
- Community referrals for healthcare, housing, education, employment, legal assistance and related programs.
- A small baby starter pack for moms who are at the end of their pregnancy and seeing a Birthright counselor.
- Tax- deductible donations
- Dedicated volunteers and professionals
- Local churches